Founder and Director of Jusbefit Ltd, Justine McGregor specialises in Optimum Performance Training programmes that target her individual clients’ goals. Further she offers sports conditioning, rehabilitation and nutritional advice to support weight loss and improvements in body composition.
Previously Justine acquired her BA and Masters in law and pursued a career in law in the 1990’s, before settling down to have a family.
Justine qualified as a Certified Level 4 Personal Trainer and Nutritional Advisor with the National Academy of Sports Medicine and is a member of the Chartered Institute for the management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA).
Justine has always had a passion for sports and gained her Black Belt 2nd Dan in Tae-Kwon-Do and ranked 2nd in the British National Championships. Thereafter she qualified as a Tae-Kwon-Do instructor and loved teaching.
“I love what I do and enjoy being able to connect with people on a personal level. Every person is unique and what works for one may not work for the other. Fitness is a lifestyle that requires commitment to developing healthy habits. Lifestyle change is possible and it’s worth it!😊
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- Level 4 Certified Personal Trainer: Optimum Performance Training
- Level 4 Anatomy and Physiology for Health
- Level 4 Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness instructing and Personal Training
- Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology for Health
- Level 3 Principles of Nutrition for Physical Activity
- Fat Loss and Body composition improvements
- Strength and Conditioning
- Improved muscle tone and sculpturing
- Flexibility, mobility and core training
- Injury rehabilitation
- Postural correction, muscle imbalances, flexibility
- Stabilization, strength and power training
- Nutritional advice
- High Intensity Interval training (HIIT)